This beginner friendly program will help you on your own journey to achieving a handstand.
When learning a handstand as an adult, the most efficient way to progress is to understand where your starting point is and what you should prioritise in your practice to achieve your goals.
Danny has helped people in the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s go from afraid to kick up against a wall, to now holding 10-30 seconds+, freestanding handstands.
In this Workshop:
* Learn all foundational elements to achieve a handstand
* Understanding tension in your handstand
* Working on shoulder stability and how it relates to handstands
* The importance of the fingers for balancing
* Immerse yourself into the world of arm-balancing