MEMBERSHIP & CLASS PACK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may temporarily suspend or freeze your Membership for any reason with 2 weeks notice if your account is up to date and, if you have a Fixed Term Agreement; it has more than 2 weeks left.
- Minimum suspension period is two weeks with two weeks notice.
- Cancellation with two weeks notice via email with one final fortnightly billing to process cancellation. You may use the studio for those final two weeks.
- In any 12 month period you may freeze your Membership 2 times for up to 3 months for both periods combined.
- We may agree to freeze your Membership for more than the period noted for travel, medical or hardship reasons but you must give us proof (such as supporting documents) to our reasonable satisfaction.
- The Freeze Fee usually applies during any freeze period.
- While your Membership is frozen, the Minimum Term will be extended for the same time as the freeze. Once your freeze period is over, if on direct debit, payments will continue as per your membership agreement.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership will run via direct debit until it is cancelled or suspended
- Some classes may be subject to change or cancellation
- You can not share your ten class pass or membership
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR YOGA CLASS BOOKINGS
- Ensure you are logged in to your Mindbody account.
- Click My account button, log in.
- Select My Schedule.
- Click cancel next to the class you can no longer attend
- Then log out or press the X on the top right
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A PASS FOR MORE THAN ONE PERSON
- Go to https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=342677 and log In
- Then click the Courses tab
- Select Date
- Click the Sign Up Now button for the class you (or the other person) want to attend
- Select the radio button next to ‘Make reservation for’ myself or someone else
- When you select for someone else , enter their Full Name in the box that appears below.
- Click Make a Single Reservation
- Should you wish to book more classes, select the date from the calendar and repeat the process.
If you are following these instructions for the first time, on completion please send your full name, the full name of the second person, the second persons mobile number or email address, and the studio location to email@example.com so we can activate your reservations.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
- Please cancel at least 1hr prior to your class start time. This will allow us to notify the next person on the waitlist.
- If you cancel before this timeframe, or do not show at class we will give your spot to the next person waiting at the studio. If you are on a 10 class pass or drop in you will forfeit your class and if you are on a membership you will be charged $10 fee.